This article will be looking at the steps of how to add a hotspot popup content using Image-left. It allows you to create popup content that contains an image/photo with a piece of brief information appended on the right side. Image-left content enables you to showcase a specific area or product details so the visitors will better understand the service or product.
To perform this operation, you can access it via Hotspot Settings ( Plugin Manager > Hotspot ) or via the Active Plugin (Active Plugins > Hotspot).
The following are the steps on how to add a hotspot popup content using Image-left:
1. Navigate to the content type section under the hotspot settings.
2. Select the content type. Content type > Image-left.
3. Adjust the media size using the slider so the image can fit the background properly.
4. Click the “+” button to add an image to the popup.
5. Include a title and brief information about the labeled item or service.
6. You can also add a menu list to the popup. Enter a menu entry in the field then connect it to a webpage to direct the tour visitor to your webpage.
7. You can also add a button to the popup such as the "Book Now" button. Enter the button name and website URL to connect it to your business webpage.
8. Finally click save to apply all the changes.