The Nadir Manager screen is where you can put a nadir logo on your 360° photo in order to hide the tripod and display the logo of your company or the clients. You can Upload a Nadir if you want to download pre-stitched panoramas with a nadir. The nadir has to be a transparent PNG file and it has to be a square 2048px x 2048px.
The following are the steps on how to apply nadir blur patching:
1. You can apply Nadir Blur Patching by going to Tools > Nadir.
2. Upload the nadir image. Use the Nadir Upload box to browse and select the custom image you want to use for the Nadir. The nadir has to be a transparent PNG file and it has to be a square 2048px x 2048px.
3. Click on the Patch Nadir button on a panorama to adjust the size and start patching the nadir to the panoramas.
4. Position the mouse cursor inside the circle and move it up to enlarge it or down to contract it. Once you have reached the desired size, click Apply.
5. Click on the Edit button at the corner of a panorama to adjust the clone area and blurry radius. Drag the green circle to where you want to clone from, then click on Preview.
5. If you are satisfied with the result click on Finish to download the patched panorama.
6. Once you patch the panoramas, wait 1-2 minutes and reload the page, your thumbnails should show now the panoramas with the nadir patched.