Extending the Navigator locking feature that allows you to lock the app to only one tour, Navigator also lets you set up a default tour when starting the app. In short, this feature allows you to select which tour you want to play by default when you open the Navigator app. Different from locking the app to only one tour, this feature still has access to the navigator menu and other tours.
Here is a simple and easy guide on how to change the default tour
- Look down on the nadir to open the Navigator menu.
2. In the middle of the active panorama, you will notice the Navigator main menu that consists of Tours and Options.
3. Select the tour submenus- Showcased, Google Street View, All Tours, Favorites or My Tours.
4. Search and select the tour you want to set as the default tour.
5. Once the tour opens, access the main menu again. Under “Options” select "Load this tour at startup."
6. The selected tour will be set as the default tour within seconds.
7. When finished, you can restart the app, you will notice the default tour has been changed.