In Gothru Overlay editor, you can adjust the colors of the side menu using color settings. To perform this operation, you can go to Menu Settings (Plugin Manager > Menu > Side Menu) or access it via the Active Plugin (Active Plugins > Side Menu).
You can follow the steps below to see how to change the color of the side menu.
1. When you work with the side menu plugin, the menu settings appear on the right panel where you can set up the menu design including its color settings.
2. If you want to change the color of the side menu, you can navigate to the color settings at the lower part of menu settings.
3. You can set the menu colors to connect the colors in the general setting using the Common color option. It will duplicate the colors you set in the general setting. Switch on the Toggle of Common color to apply the its color sets to the menu as shown in the following example.
4. To change the color of the menu background, you can click the Background Color to open its color picker and select the colors you want to use.
5. The Active color can be used to change the color of the active list on the menu, the active list is the one just clicked. You can change the color as the following example shows.
6. The Text color changes the colors of the text on the menu that works like this example.
7. Set this color as common button used to apply and save the color which belongs to the side menu plugin and will become the default colors choices for other plugins including the general setting.
8. Hover Color is the color of your side menu when it’s not clicked by a mouse pointer or the color when you are hovering over the menu. You can change the hover color as shown in the following example.
9. Active Background Color set used to change the color of the active menu background.
10. Now you have a fancy and colorful side menu, once you are happy with your color settings, just click “save” and “publish” to see the results.