In this tutorial, you will learn how to change the control bar colors in the Control bar plugin.
To perform this operation, you can follow the following steps.
1. Go to Control Settings (Plugin Manager > Control Bar) or via Active Plugin (Active Plugins > Control Bar).
2. If you want to change the color of the control bar, you can navigate to the color settings at the lower part.
3. On the color section, you can change the background colors, active colors, text colors, and Set the colors as common.
4. Firstly, you can set the control bar colors to connect the colors in the general setting using the common color option. It will duplicate the colors you set in the general setting. Switch on the Toggle of Common color to apply general setting color sets to the control bar as shown in the following example.
5. To change the color of the control bar background, you can click the background color to open its color picker and select the colors that fit your tour.
6. The active color can be used to change the color of the active button on the control bar.
7. The text color can be used to change the color of the button on the control bar. You can change the color as the following example shows.
8. Set this color as common used to apply and save the color which belongs to the control bar plugin and will become the default colors choices for other plugins including the general setting.
9. Now you have a colorful control bar, once you are happy with its color settings, just click “save” and “publish” to see the results.