Under the hotspot section, you can change the hotspot icon using Gothru symbols or your own customized image. That symbol or image will be put at the center of the hotspot icon.
The following tutorial will show you how to change the hotspot Icon in the Hotspot Plugin.
1. Under the Hotspot Settings ( Plugin Manager > Hotspot ), go to the hotspot section under the hotspot settings.
2. Under the hotspot section, you can navigate to the Icon settings and switch on the Show hotspot icon toggle as shown in the example below.
3. Once you switch on the toggle, it will open the icon menu.
4. There are two options available - Symbol or Image. The Symbol uses an icon from the GoThru icon library that supports more than 3000 icons and the Image allows you to use a custom image, upload it from your computer or select one that’s already in your Asset Manager.
5. If you select the symbol, you can click on the Icon Image to select an icon from the GoThru icon library.
6. Using Image, you can click on the Icon Image to upload a new image or select one that’s already in your Asset Manager.
7. Finally you can use the Hotspot alignment to adjust the position of the hotspot icon. You can center the icon using the vertical and horizontal alignment sliders of the icon.
8. Once you are happy with the icon, just click “save” and “publish” to see the results.