This tutorial will be looking at how to change the colors of the map in the Berlin map plugin.
To perform this operation, you can follow the following steps.
1. Go to Map Settings (Plugin Manager > Berlin Map) or via Active Plugin (Active Plugins > Berlin Map).
2. If you want to change the color of the map, you can navigate to the color settings at the lower part.
3. On the color section, you can change the background colors, active colors, text colors, dot color, and set the colors as common.
4. Firstly, you can set the map colors to connect the colors in the general setting using the common color option. It will duplicate the colors you set in the general setting. Switch on the Toggle of Common color to apply general setting color sets to the map as shown in the following example.
5. To change the color of the map background, you can click the background color to open its color picker and select the colors that fit your tour.
6. The active color can be used to change the color of the active marker or dot on the map. You can change the color as the following example shows.
7. The text color can be used to change the color of the button on the map as shown in the example below.
8. The dot color changes the colors of the markers or dots on the map that works like this example.
9. Set this color as common allows you to apply and save the color which belongs to the Berlin map plugin and will become the default colors choices for other plugins including the general setting.
10. Finally, click “save” and “publish” to apply all the changes and see the results.