In the Walkthrough Video create screen, there are two video options you can create - walking video or slideshow video. Walking creates a video that walks you through connected panoramas and slideshow creates a video that rotates you 360 degrees on each selected panorama.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a slideshow video that spins 360 degree on each of your panoramas. Please follow the following steps.
Step 1: Get started
1. Select a tour and click the Tools button.
2. In the Tools screen, click on the Walkthrough Video.
3. It will bring you to the Walkthrough Video create screen where you can start working on your slideshow video.
4. In the Walkthrough Video create screen, there are two video options you can create - walking video or slideshow video. In this case you can select slideshow.
Step 2: Start creating the slideshow video
1. Start the Slideshow video by clicking on the map the first panorama you want the video to start with. Continue the video by clicking on any dot.
2. By then, the selected panoramas will be added to the film strip where you can remove a panorama from the video or change the panning direction of the panorama.
3. If you need to remove a panorama from the video, click on the white trash can in the film strip, which is available only on the last panorama from the film strip.
4. Each thumbnail in the film strip has a left and right arrow. The green arrow represents the direction the video will move to and can be changed by pressing the red arrow.
5. Each thumbnail in the film strip has a number between the arrows. This number represents how many degrees the panorama will rotate before jumping to the next panorama.
6. Select the background music by clicking the down arrow then select a music that fits your slideshow video. GoThru offers a variety of Royalty Free Music, but you could also upload your custom music.
7. Select the duration for one panorama to rotate between 6 and 60 seconds and then choose your preferred video size.
8. It also allows you to add your custom front and back video slide using an image, at the specified size 1920 x 1080 pixels.
9. After completing all of the video setups, click Create Video for the slideshow video to be created on the GoThru servers. Once it is done you will receive an email with the link to the video file.
Step 3: Download and share the video
You will receive an email with a link to download the file, mp4 format. The link is valid for two weeks.
The following is the email example:
You can also download the video, once it has been created by using the download button at the bottom-right corner.
Now you can upload the videos to your social media like Facebook or Youtube, you will be able to watch the video as the example in the video tutorial below.