How To Create An Overlay Template
Overlay Editor includes extremely useful templates that automatically construct the layout for your virtual tour overlay. You can find different types of default templates that you can apply to your tour. If you can’t quite find one that’s just right for your tour, you can create your own.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to the Constellations Manager.
2. Select Tools from the tour you wish to make a template from.
3. In the Tools page, select Overlay Manager from the Overlay dropdown.
4. In the Overlay Manager, press +Add To Templates .
5. GoThru will immediately create a new personal template and save it to the Overlay Templates library.
That's it! Now you can use the template for other tours.