In this tutorial, you will learn how to delete a photo you’ve shared on Google Maps.
1. Open Google Maps on your computer, .
2. Click Menu in the upper left corner.
3. Select Your contributions.
4. Choose Photos. Here you will see all the panoramas you have published.
5. Locate the photo you want to delete. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the image.
6. Click Delete this photo.
Photos you delete on Google Maps are also removed from Google Search and Google Photos, if you have back up & sync turned on.