How To Disable Auto Nadir Patch
GoThru Auto Nadir Patch allows you to apply a blur patching on your 360° photo in order to hide the tripod view or the down shot.
When the Auto Nadir Patch is enabled, it attempts to auto patch the tripod view in the nadir by detecting the dark object around it. But auto nadir patch does not always work correctly, as shown in the figure below.
So for cases like that, you need to disable the auto nadir patch function and re-upload the panoramas then you can manually patch the nadir.
Here are the steps on how to disable the Auto Nadir Patch
1. Sign in to GoThru.co with your account.
2. Click your profile picture or initials in the top-right corner.
3. Select Account Settings.
4. On the Accounts Settings page, switch off the Auto Nadir Patch.
5. Once the Auto Nadir Patch is disabled, you can re-upload the panoramas.
6. Finally when the re-uploading process finished, you can start patching the nadir manually. You can apply GoThru nadir blur patching or use a transparent PNG image to patch the nadir view.
For more detail about nadir, you can refer to How to Apply Nadir Blur Patching and How to apply a nadir image to your panoramas using GoThru