How To Download Panoramas From Google
Here’s a simple way for snapping 360 images directly from Google Street View at no cost. Just go to maps.google.com, find a street view that you want to download and modify the image URL.
To download high quality 360 images from Google, you can follow the simple procedure below.
1. Open Google Maps and find your tour on Google maps.
2. On the top left, click the large photo or click on the 360 thumbnail to open the photo gallery. Click the 360 photo or panorama you want to download.
3. In the top left-hand corner of the screen you will see a box with the name of your business and the photographer. Click on the 3 dots.
4. Click on “ Report a problem”.
5. In this section, you will notice the 360 image on the report page and you can start the downloading process.
6. Right click on the image, and open the image on the new tab.
7. In the address bar of the new tab, change the size of the image from 400 to 14000 then press enter.
8. Now the image is ready to be downloaded. Right click on the image then select `Save image as` to download it to your computer.
Simple as that! Now you can use the 360 image for further moderation on https://gothru.co or Overlay Editor.