If your Facebook page has 2000 or more followers, you can embed a Google virtual tour using the Facebook page tab feature.
Here are some simple steps on how to embed a Google overlay virtual tour on your Facebook page.
Step 1: Get the embed code
1. Open Google Maps and find your tour on Google maps.
2. Click on the 360 thumbnail. Then select and rotate the panorama to the start point you like to display.
3. In the top left-hand corner of the screen you will see a box with the name of your business and the photographer. Click on the 3 dots.
4. Click on “Share or embed image”.
5. Click on “Embed a map” then copy the embed code.
Step 2: Add the embed code to Facebook page
1. To begin, go to Facebook Static HTML: https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/ and click “add static HTML to a page”
2. Select the page to which you want to add the tab.
3. You'll be redirected to your Facebook Page, where you'll notice a new tab labeled "Welcome." Click the “Set up tab” button.
4. Here is where you have to put the embed code. Paste the code in the HTML field.
5. Click Save & Publish
6. Now you’re done and the Facebook page looks amazing with a virtual tour tab.
Step 3: Change the tab name
1. Rename the tab by clicking on “Action” and choose “Edit name & Image”
2. Give your tab a nice name.
3. Click “Save Tab Name” once you are done.
That`s it ! Now your Facebook page has a new tab with an interactive Virtual Tour too.