Whilst creating your 360 virtual tours using GoThru Overlay Editor, it is also possible to extract HD still photographs from your 360 photographs.
This will download a clean HD JPEG photo and automatically remove any hotspots or control bar so that you can use them immediately.
Here is a simple and easy guide on how to extract high-quality still images from panoramas using GoThru for free.
1. Click on the “+” icon (A key) to open the Plugin Manager for Hotspots, Menus, Maps, Control Center, and Other. Then click Control Bar to open its control settings.
2. The default control bar appears on the bottom side and the control settings menu on the right side of your overlay screen. You can change the style of the control bar using the tools under the Control Settings.
3. You will notice the camera icon on the control bar which is the screenshot button used to capture a HD still image.
4. In order to capture a photo, just locate the panorama that you wish to take the HD still from and rotate the field of view until you are in the desired position and then simply click the "Screenshot" button.
5. It captures 4299x2247 JPEG image without the hotspot, logo, control bar or other active plugins like in the example below.
6. Repeat the steps above to take as many HD still images as you want.