The Gothru allows you to take virtual tours of properties, venues and other physical spaces offline and navigate within a tour even without an internet connection.
Here is a simple and easy guide on how to install a virtual tour for offline access.
1. Get the Tourmkr link. Constellation>Tools>Overlay Manager
2. Copy the Tourmkr link and open the tour on your android device using Chrome.
3. As soon as the tour opens on your android browser, auto popup will appear asking you to add the tour to your phone home screen. Click on it to install the tour.
4. Or in the top right-hand corner of the screen you will see 3 dots to open the Chrome menu. Click on it and then Install the app.
5. It takes a few seconds to install it as soon as it's finished the tour app will show up on your android screen like in the example below.
6. That's it! Now you can access the tour offline and navigate within the tour even without internet connection.