With GoThru plugin, your portfolio is automatically imported into your WordPress website and kept updated with all your newly published businesses.
The following are the steps on how to add the GoThru plugin to your WordPress page.
1. Go to Constellation Manager.
2. Click on the WordPress button to open up the plugin info.
3. Click on the download link. It will create a Zip file/archive on your computer.
4. Log into your WordPress admin site and go to the Plugins section.
5. Click on Upload and select the zip file. WordPress will unpack everything and put files in the right place.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. Go back to your WordPress admin menu, scroll down, and look for the plugin settings. Make sure the default settings are correct and make any changes and additions.
6. Add the following line, on the page you want your portfolio to show up:
[gothru url='http://gothru.co/rss/2x0R0t2iqI' page_size='21' thumb_width='250' font_size='14px']
7. You can customize the way the portfolio is displayed on your website by changing the 3 parameters available:
page_size = this is the number of thumbnails per page
thumb_width = this is the width of the thumbnail (you can control how many columns you want by playing with this value)
font_size = this is the size in pixels for the business name