The Gothru Navigator allows you to take virtual tours of properties, venues and other physical spaces offline and navigate within a tour even without an internet connection.
Here is a simple and easy guide on how to save a VR tour for offline access.
- Look down on the nadir to open the Navigator menu.
- In the middle of the active panorama, you will notice the Navigator menu bar, Recently open tours, and Featured tours.
- Search and select the tour you want to access offline.
- On the menu bar, click “options” > "Load this tour at startup."
- Go back to the main menu.
- You will notice the save button on the top-right corner. Click that.
- Prompt popup will open asking you to verify the process. Click yes.
- The tour will download directly to your device at the original image resolution size and you can view it offline at any time with the GoThru Navigator application.