In some extreme situations, it might be required to change the starting panorama of a tour.
For instance, if you decide that Google has picked for your business tour an irrelevant starting panorama, you can manually intervene and change it.
You can manually modify the tour by following the steps:
Step 1: Unselect the Panorama
1. Press the Tools button corresponding to your tour.
2. Press the Google button
3. You will see a list of selected panoramas that Google has automatically associated with the business. The tour cannot function without these selections. If you unselect some of them, they will be not associated with the business anymore.
4. Now, you have to decide which panoramas do not meet your expectations and unselect them. They will be not associated with the business ID anymore.
Note: GoThru will warn you that dissociating panoramas may cause issues later on, such as ghost panoramas associated with your Street View account, therefore it is recommended that you perform this operation only in extreme situations.
Step 2: Update the Tour
1. Press Update your tour on the Google Street View, then press the Start Publishing button to update your tour.
2. After GoThru has finished updating the tour; it is recommended to recheck the tour and see the results. It is possible that the panoramas require some manual adjustments, such as angle modifications.
3. Now click on the SV Info button corresponding to your tour.
4. Google Publish Status will open. Here, you can check once more the panoramas that remained associated with the business: they appear as green dots. The panoramas that you have previously unchecked look like blue dots and don’t have associated a business ID anymore.
5. Access the 360View to see if the starting panorama has been changed.