GoThru makes it easy to change the size of a constellation area. You can resize a constellation to shrink it down to fit in the map area or to make it larger to cover up more area.
To do that, please follow the following steps.
1. In the Constellation Manager, select the constellation you want to resize. Click Tools.
2. In the Tools page, press Create Navigation to open GoThru moderator.
3. Firstly, navigate to the map at the top-left corner of the moderator tool screen and expand or fullscreen it to have a better view.
4. Select the panoramas in the constellation. Click Shift from your keyboard, then drag your mouse over the panoramas you want to select.
5. You can enlarge of shrink the constellation using the mouse to select and drag a Sizing handle. The Sizing handles are located on each corner of the object, as well as on the top, bottom, left, and right borders.
6. When you enlarge or shrink the constellation, it will be centered in its current location.
7. To move the constellation on the map, just click on the selection and drag it around with the mouse to the desired location.
8. Finally don't forget to click Save to apply the changes.