How to Work with GoThru Pro Portfolio
Portfolio is the collection of tour projects that have been published. The portfolio page consists of all the published tour projects, Google Views Report, import tour, tour`s stats, edit tour and delete tour.
1. Update Portfolio - to incorporate new or more tours that you have been publishing in GoThru. You will notice the newly created constellation in the GoThru Constellations list which comes with their names, their CID, and the last date when they were saved.
2. Google Views Report - to see the overall performance for a specific tour on Google Street View.
3. Tour Preview - It is used to preview the virtual with its series of connected panoramas and levels on Google Street View.
4. Import Tour - The import function allows you to import a published tour to your GoThru account for modifying or editing.
5. Tour`s Stats - Analyze individual panorama and tour to see how visitors are engaging with your virtual tours. Find insights on sources of the tour traffic and more details on how a tour is performing.
6. Edit - Edit will bring you to the Portfolio Edit screen where you can modify your portfolio such as changing portfolio icon, category, feature on portfolio and number of pano sequence.
7. Delete Tour - It will delete the selected tour from the portfolio.
How to create tour categories
In this section you are to look at the Edit function that will bring you to the Portfolio Edit screen where you can modify your portfolio such as adding categories and the icon as well which is a very convenient way to organize tours in your portfolio.
1. Go to Portfolio.
2. On the Portfolio screen, press Edit for the tour you want to add to a category.
3. Enter the category name and select an icon. Press Update.
4. Once you press Update, it will add the category to your GoThru portfolio as shown in the example below.
How to Add the GoThru Portfolio to a WordPress Page
You can display your portfolio on a WordPress page that is automatically imported into your WordPress website and updated with all of your recently published businesses by using the GoThru plugin.
Here is how you can do it.
1. Go to Constellation Manager.
2. Click on the WordPress button to open up the plugin info.
3. Click on the download link. It will create a Zip file/archive on your computer.
4. Log into your WordPress admin site and go to the Plugins section.
5. Click on Upload and select the zip file. WordPress will unpack everything and put files in the right place.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. Go back to your WordPress admin menu, scroll down, and look for the plugin settings. Make sure the default settings are correct and make any changes and additions.
6. Add the following line, on the page you want your portfolio to show up:
[gothru url='http://gothru.co/rss/2x0R0t2iqI' page_size='21' thumb_width='250' font_size='14px']
7. You can customize the way the portfolio is displayed on your website by changing the 3 parameters available:
page_size = this is the number of thumbnails per page
thumb_width = this is the width of the thumbnail (you can control how many columns you want by playing with this value)
font_size = this is the size in pixels for the business name