How To Work With Mapbox Plugin
The other type of map you can add on your overlay is Mapbox. This map shows the satellite view of the constellation based on CID or addresses you input in the constellation on GoThru Moderator. With Mapbox, visitors can simply go point to point on the map and zoom in and out easily using the panel on the map or scroll wheel.
How to set up the Mapbox?
1. Click on the “+” button (or A key) to open the Plugin Manager then select Mapbox.
2. The default Mapbox appears on the top-right corner and the active plugin settings on the right panel.
3. Under the map settings, you can modify the map design and its configuration such as map area, margin and others.
4. First, choose the position of the map - the top right corner, bottom right corner, top left corner, or bottom left corner. Defaults to the top-right corner.
5. Round the map border using the border radius. Change the value or press the up arrow then overlay editor will automatically adjust all 4 corners at once.
6. Adjust the Mapbox size using map width and height sliders.
7. Set the Map Zoom. This function is unique to the Mapbox only and allows you to choose the map zoom level for the default first view.
8. Set the map colors. Common color sets the map colors to connect the colors in the general setting. Background color sets the color of the map background. You can also change the color of markers using the Marker color tool. Marker active color can be used to change the colors of the active marker.
9. Use the slider of the marker weight to change the marker size on the map.
10. To enable the links between the map markers, switch on the Links show toggle then set the link weight and its color.
11. Finally click on the save and publish button to apply the maps to the tour.
Available tools under the map settings
It’s a feature to adjust the size of the map on your overlay, slide the bar to the right to make the size bigger and vice versa
The position of the map on the screen both in the overlay and in the published tour screen. You can choose the top right corner, bottom right corner, top left corner, and bottom left corner of your screen.
Margin is the distance between your Map to the end corner of the screen, adjust the margin to make the design of your overlay more interesting, and match the design of the Side Menu.
The border is space between your Map and the background
The border radius is the roundness of the map background corner. Increase the number in each field to make a rounded corner. GoThru Overlay Border Radius will automatically adjust all 4 corners at once if you click on the up arrow shown on the field in border radius. To adjust one specific corner manually click on the respected field and enter the desired number
Map Width & Map Height
Adjust the width and the height of your map, tips: adjust the overall size of the map to a point where you can fit the entire constellation properly.
This function unique to the Map box only, which allows you to choose the zoom level of the map to be the default first view of the map
The Map Box uses color settings which can set the colors in the same way as other map options. Common color sets the map colors to connect the colors in the general setting. Background color sets the color of the map background. You can also change the color of markers using the Marker color picker. Marker active color can be used to change the colors of the active marker.
Marker weight allows you to change the marker size on the map.
It sets the marker connectors to be displayed or hidden on the Map Box. Defaults to 'Show Links'.