Logo plugin allows you to upload a custom image to your overlay, which can be placed at eight different positions. It can be uploaded from Other > Logo, in the plugin manager.
Following are the steps to add a logo to your overlay:
1. Click on the “+” icon (A key) to open the Plugin Manager for Hotspots, Menus, Maps, Control Center, and Other. Then click on Logo under the Other plugin option.
2. The drop-down menu appears on the right side of your overlay screen and make the desired changes.
Following are the details of the tools on Logo setting.
Image: adds custom images/logos to the overlay.
Size: sets the size of the logo.
Margin: adjusts the distance between logo and the tour edges.
Area: changes the position where the logo is attached.
Vertical: sets the logo to vertical or horizontal.
Paddling between: adjusts the space between logos.
3. Click “+” on Image to open the Asset Manager.
4. Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Asset Library.
5. Now you have a cool logo on your overlay. Once you are happy with your logo setting, just click “Save” and “Publish” to see the results.