The other type of menu you can add to your overlay is Berlin Menu. This menu is highly customizable and used in the same way as the Real Estate menu but differs in its items and colors. By default, the real estate menu comes with a solid black background, whereas Berlin uses a transparent black background and green active color. This menu can also include various items to the menu list such as adding active pano and links that connect to a webpage.
How to work with the Berlin menu plugin?
1. Click on the “+” button (A key) to open the Plugin Manager for Hotspots, Menus, Maps, Control Center, and Other. Then click Berlin Menu under the Menu to open its menu settings.
2. The default Berlin menu and its menu settings appear on the right side where you can configure the menu setups and add items to the menu.
3. Set the Hide on start button of the menu. This function allows you to set a button for when the menu is open and close based on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
4. Give a title to the tour and its menu. By default, the Tour name is displayed on the top-left corner of the active panorama whereas the Menu title displayed over the menu.
5. Select the area for the menu position, the left or right side of your overlay screen. Defaults to the 'right side'.
6. Add items to the menu list. There are two options you can add to the menu list, active pano and link. Add link sets a certain web link to the menu list and Add active pano used to add a pano to the menu list. See “How to add Items to the Menu List?” to know more about these menu items.
7. Fill in the contact information including the contact title and contact detail such as phone number or email.
8. Adjust the colors of the menu using color options under the menu settings. Common color sets the menu colors to connect the colors in the general setting. Background color sets the color of the menu background. Active color can be used to change the colors of the active menu. Text color sets the colors of the text in the menu. Set this color as common is to set the color which belongs to the real estate menu plugin and determines the default colors choices for other plugins.
9. Now you have a fancy Berlin menu on your virtual tour. Once you are happy with your menu setups, just click “save” and “publish” to see the results.
Available Menu setting tools
Hide on start
This function allows you to set a button for when the menu is open and close based on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
It sets a title for the whole tour displayed over the active panorama.
Menu title includes a title for the Berlin menu and appears on the menu.
Area sets the position where the menu is attached.
Here you can create the list of the menu such as adding a link or active pano.
Includes the name used to identify the business contact.
Includes contacts such as telephone, fax, or email of the business.
It sets the menu colors to connect the colors in the general setting.
The color of the background of the menu, use this tool to make the menu fit the entire virtual tour.
The color of the active list on the menu, the active list is the one just clicked.
The color of the text on the menu.
Set this colors as common
This function can be used to set the color which belongs to the Berlin menu plugin and determines the default colors choices for other plugins.