How to animate icons in the Hotspot plugin
In this tutorial, we will explore how to animate icons in the Hotspot plugin.
1. First, add a hotspot to the overlay.
2. Click on the hotspot icon to open up its settings on the right side.
3. Go to the hotspot section then hover over the Icon symbol. Press Animation.
4. Select the animation that suits your tour best.
Here are the details of each animation available under the Hotspot settings.
- Beat animation: A type of animation where an object or element repeatedly expands and contracts in size or changes opacity to create a pulsating effect.
- Fade animation: A type of animation where an object or element gradually disappears or becomes transparent over time.
- Beat-fade animation: A combination of beat and fade animation where an object or element pulsates while also gradually disappearing or becoming transparent.
- Bounce animation: A type of animation where an object or element appears to bounce up and down, usually by using the laws of physics to simulate the effect of gravity and momentum.
- Flip animation: A type of animation where an object or element rotates around a central axis to create the illusion of flipping or turning over.
- Shake animation: A type of animation where an object or element appears to shake or vibrate rapidly, often to simulate the effect of movement or instability.
- Spin animation: A type of animation where an object or element rotates or spins around its center point or an external axis, often to draw attention or create a sense of dynamism.
5. As soon as you choose an animation, it will immediately alter the way the icon animates within your tour.
6. The icon animations that are available are not only visually appealing, but they also come with advanced options that allow you to customize the direction and timing of the animation. This means that you can modify the way the animation appears and how long it lasts, giving you more control over the look and feel of your tour project.
Now, the tour with cool hotpsots is ready to be showcased.